Saturday 6 October 2012

Showing me...

Everyone has their own way to tell stories. I am usually really quiet, specially in class. I just feel shy when I try to speak and I feel nervous when I have to speak out loud to the class. My voice gets smaller and smaller as I talk. And when I am in class and people all go crazy, talking. I can't concentrate at all and usually I don't do much in class. But when I am in a room all by myself, that makes me easy to think and I feel more brave and comfortable at writing.

There are lots of ways to share stories. We can use vignettes, books, picture, movie and a lyrics in the song. I think vignette is a really effective and useful way to share stories, specially for auto-biography. The reason why we share stories because it is just fun to hear and it teaches us a lessons. Sometimes through the story, people get to think more carefully about their life.

We share our stories because people had different experiences through their life. We have different religions, cultures, school and friends. Also when we read, learn or experience something we all do the same thing but we think differently and learn different things. This is why everyone has different perspectives. People likes to talk about their experiences they had. It is good to listen to other people's story because then you can see through many other perspectives.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this post. Its really deep and meaningful. This post really shows your not afraid to be yourself; you just write what you feel. You might want to fix some of the grammar and punctuation though. Overall I agree with you and found this really interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete